|Alternate names||Kiryu, MechaGodzilla 3, Big Boss|
|Eyecolor||Black (As Kiryu) Yellow and Red|
|Height and Length||50 meters hight (As Godzilla), 60 meters hight (As Kiryu), 100 meters long|
|Allies and enemies||
|Suit design||ShodaiGoji, unknown name on Kiryu suit.|
Godzilla (1954) is the first Godzilla to appear in the movie series. He later appears as Kiryu.
Like other Godzillas, he got mutated by the atomic bomb in the Bikini atroll. He when attacks Tokyo and not 300 000 volts and tanks didin't have an effect on him. Godzilla when leaves the burning city. Dr Serizawa then was forced to use the oxygen Destroyer to kill the monster and sacrifices himself. The Oxygen Destroyer only leaving the skeleton of the monster. Many years later the military uses the bones to make the cyborg Kiryu.
As the first Godzilla, he have an head and arms and legs of an T-rex, body of an Iguanodon, Plates of an Stegosaurus, only more spikey and skin and tail from an crocodile. As Kiryu he is the only MechaGodzilla to have an moveable tail because he has the bones from the first Godzilla. When he hears the present Godzilla's roar, his eyes becomes red and he goes on an rampage.
- Godzilla (Gojira) (1954) (First appearnce)
- Godzilla Raids Again (1955) (Mentioned)
- Godzilla vs. Destoroyah (1995) (Mentioned and stock footage)
- Godzilla vs. Megaguirus (2000) (Mentioned)
- Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla (2002) (As Kiryu)
- Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S. (2003) (As Kiryu)
- Godzilla: Final Wars (2004) (Roar only)
- Like many other Godzillas, the roar is created by using a rubber glove rubbing on a guitar and when changed the tone. It is same for the footsteps
- The ShodaiGoji suit is the only suit to be brown colored in realife.
- In Toho Kingdom Toon, he is called Grandpa Gojira and wears commonly a fisher hat and pants. When he sees something that looks like the oxygen destroyer, he goes berserk and rips his pants apart.